1. Click Apply Present.
2. The "pencil" icon displays beside your user name. It means you have the teacher's right.
Note: Only after you applied present, you can
1. Click Apply Speak.
2. The "Microphone" icon displays beside your user name. When you speak, all members in the classroom can hear you.
3. You can click Abandon Speak to mute your microphone whenever you want to.
4. The "Microphone" icon does not show any more after clicking Abandon Speak.
1. Click Share documents.
2. Locate the document you want to upload. Then click OK.
3. Wait for the whole document being uploaded successfully.
Prerequisite: Click Apply Present to get teacher's authority.
1. Click "File List"
2. Double click the file name (*. PDF or *.PPT file )you want to show, and then the files displays on the main screen.
3. Click the cross to close a presentation.
1. Student accounts have green icons, while teachers have red ones. Teachers can manage the student accounts, such as turen on/off student microphones and cameras.
2. To turn on Tony's microphone as shown above, move your mouse to Tony's account, right click your mouse. A drop down list is displayed. Select Authorize speech.
3. To turn on Tony's microphone as shown above, move your mouse to Tony's account, right click your mouse. A drop down list is displayed. Select Authorize speech.
4. To turn off student Tony's microphone, right click the account Tony, and then click Authorize Speech. The microphone icon beside the user name disappears.
1. Right click the account. From the drop down list, select Receive Video, which means you can see the image. Select Broadcast Video, which means all members in the classroom will see the image.
2. Repeat above step to manage student videos whenever necessary.
The standard layout of the screen is displayed as above. It has one main presentation window and four video windows on the right column, one teacher's plus three students'.
Prerequisite: When the student number is more than three, you need to switch from standard layout to support more video windows.
1. Click Layout on upper right corner the top of classroom. From the drop down list, select focus on the video layout, and then select 6 Viedo.
2. You might find your presentation disappeared in the classroom. Click Filelist and choose the presentation file again to make it display properly.
1. "Top tool bar" and "Side tool bar".
2. Select the tool from the side tool bar for annotations and mark-ups.
3. Samples are shown below. You can choose eraser to remove all the makers?
4. Select T to type text on the screen.
When you finish, do not forget to move your mouse out of the words box, and then click anywhere outside the words box to activate the content so that students can see it.
5. Click the top tool bar to manage the screen, such as zoom in, zoom out, change the front color and size, and turn the file pages.
1. Type message on the bottom of the screen, and click Send.
1. Click Meeting menu, from the drop down list, select Start Media Share. Locate file in (MP3, AVI, or MP4 fromat) that you want to share in the classroom.
2. You might find that student video window disappeared.
3. Go to Layout menu to change the layout to "standard layout".
4. Student video windows are displayed.
5. From Meeting menu drop down list, select Stop media share to stop the sharing and go back to the presentation screen.
2. Untick the check box Local play..., and then click Apply.
If the Enable audio enhancement function is selected, your voice will be slowed down.
Prerequisite: Window 10 Operating System.
1. Right click the Speaker icon on your local Laptop. Select Recording devices from the drop down list.
2. From pop-up window, Select Microphone, and then click Properties.
3. From Advanced tab, untick Enable audio enhancemnet, and then click OK.
2013 © Sprout4Future. ALL Rights Reserved.